Where the Magic Happens
Hey, all! Been working pretty hard to get THE BIG KAHN ready for the printer over here, but wanted to duck in and add to the chorus of working studio photos. Here are two quick snaps of my fairly cluttered drawing table… usually, I script on my laptop from any point around the studio, but when I sit to draw I’ll bring it here:
Items of note:
• Promo poster for Ursa Minors!, the comedy-action-robot bear book I did for Slave Labor Graphics.
• Framed copy of X-Men Unlimited #14, the first Marvel work by yours truly
• A check from Marvel (not for the aforementioned X-book
• A poster for the MoCCA “Who Wants to be a Superhero” costume gala, signed by some of the “superheroes.”
• A postcard invite for the Ninety Candles/Jigsaw book release party.
• Baby wipes. For my baby. Not for me.
• Long-arm stapler for cobbling minicomics and ashcans