Eisners: go and vote!
If you’re a pro, from publisher to artist to retailer, go on over and vote for the best of 2010 and make sure, of course to vote for :
*Rick Geary in Best Reality-Based Work for his Terrible Axe-Man of New Orleans
*Salvatore by De Crecy in Best U.S. Edition of International Material
*Eric Liberge as Best Painter/Multimedia Artist for On the Odd Hours in the Louvre collection
Here’s who can vote according to the Eisner Awards guys themselves:
The following working comics industry professionals are eligible to vote in the Eisner Awards:
- Comic book/graphic novel/webcomic creators (writers, artists, cartoonists, pencillers, inkers, letterers, colorists)
- All nominees in any category
- Comic book/graphic novel publishers and editors
- Comics historians and educators
- Graphic novel librarians
- Owners and managers of comic book specialty retail stores
You can also download this ballot.